Camps & Parties
The Trinity Farm gang has been involved with riding and horses as students for over 20 years and as horse owners for nearly as long. We moved to our 8.5 acres in August 2005 to fulfill a dream of owning our own place to raise, ride, train, and share the joy that our equine family has brought to us.
Learn Riding Skills | Daily Riding Lesson | Basic Horse Care | Games & Activities | Arts & Crafts
Trinity Farm has horse riding camps for all ages. These are fun experiences where your child can work on skills, learn basic horse care, participate in games, make some arts & crafts, all while hanging out with friends!
- Safety is of utmost concern whenever involved with these large animals.
- All campers will be guided and supervised in proper behavior while around horses.
- Campers will have daily mounted lessons and will be required to wear a helmet, long pants and firm soled shoes.
- Proper safety around all of our farm animals will be stressed.
- Our goal is to share our farm and have fun learning about and loving horses.
- Summer and Fall campers will need to bring a sack lunch and drinks for the day.
All camp dates are subject to change if attendance is not adequate to make the camper’s experience a fun and memorable event. For reservations or more information, call (317) 539-5081 or (317) 507-9372 or email info@TrinityFarmIndiana.com.
Space is limited – sign up today!
Summer Day Camps
Camper ‘horse show-off’ on last day of camp session!!
|What:||Horse Camp for children ages 6 & up|
|When:||Session 1: June 13–17, 2022 | 9am-3pm|
Session 2: June 20–24, 2022 | 9am-3pm
|Cost:||$395 per camper (5-day camp session)*|
$50 non-refundable deposit per session is required at time of reservation
Tiny Tot Summer Camp
An introduction to horses, horse care and riding. Children will be introduced to the basics of handling, grooming, tacking up and riding. Horsey craft every day. Children will have side walkers during riding part of the lessons.
|What:||Horse Camp for children ages 4 – 6|
|When:||July 5–7th, 2021 | 9am–12pm|
|Cost:||$150 per camper|
Mail fee’s & form to:
Trinity Farm LLC
10310 S. County Road 0
Clayton, IN 46118
|What:||Fall Weekend Horse Camp for Children ages 8 & up|
(6 and up for Day Camp option – no over night)
|When:||2021 Dates Coming Soon!|
|Cost:||$275* per camper (full weekend)|
*Discounts available for multiple family members
The farm is owned by supervising adult, Mary Lynn Foster. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (317) 539-5081, or email info@TrinityFarmIndiana.com.
The farm is available for your special party. Our favorite is the Traditional Horse Birthday Party which includes:
- Farm tour with an introduction to our horses
- Horsing around time – hands on horse safety and grooming
- Time to ride – age appropriate introduction to riding
- Craft time
- Area for party both indoors and out
- Coupon for your guests gift bag for future introductory lesson
- Cost: $425 for up to 10 participants – additional guests $25 each
Custom and catered parties are available to meet that special person’s dream party and seasonal changes. Call and schedule early to allow for planning.