Welcome to Trinity Farm
A family owned and operated riding facility, Trinity Farm LLC teaches saddleseat riding and horsemanship, while promoting the development of relationships with horses and other horse enthusiasts.
At Trinity Farm, we teach riding lessons from an english saddleseat perspective. We help riders work on skill sets to meet goals they set for their riding experience.
Trinity Farm offers multiple opportunities for young riders to participate in 4-H, Scouts and ASHA Youth Clubs.
Trinity Farm participates in many of the local and area shows. Check out the show calendar to find out more!
Trinity Farm wants to share our farm so you can have fun learning about and loving horses! Day camp is great for improving riding skills and other fun activities. We have multiple options for kids of all ages and skill level!
- New 60 x 140 Indoor riding arena
- Outdoor arena, round pen and a riding track utilized for lessons and practice
- Three fully fenced pastures available for turn out
- Recently expanded stall capacity – we specialize in boarding American Saddlebred Horses
- Boarding and limited training available
- Our lounge area functions as a place to warm up or wait while visiting or a meeting place for classes
Just west of Indianapolis in Hazelwood, Indiana, the farm sits on 8.5 acres and is located only minutes off of I-70 at the Monrovia / Belleville exit (#59) west of Indianapolis. Our aim is to promote American Saddlebred horses and saddleseat riding while developing safe and successful riders and horse and rider relationships.
You Deserve Your Dream
Our mission is to teach the fundamentals of riding, horsemanship, and horse showing with an emphasis on developing confidence, control, and balance in a family friendly facility while promoting the unique relationship that exists between horses and horse enthusiasts. We believe in the power of vision and believe in making dreams come true.