At the farm we teaching riding lessons from a english saddle seat riding perspective. We require all riders start in private lessons and work into semi-private lessons (2-3 in a lesson). We work on riding skill sets with each rider to meet the goals they set for their riding experience – exercise, confidence building, balance, or to learning to develop a relationship with a horse – are just a few. Lessons are 50 minutes long (with the exception of Tiny Tots may be shorter) and include learning safe horse handling, grooming, tacking up and care of the horse after the lesson. Riding is approximately 30 minutes of the lesson time.
- Private – $50 – required for new rider evaluation
- Private Prepaid Package – 5 lessons for $240 or 10 lessons for $475
- Semi-private or group – $40
- Semi-private Prepaid Package – 5 lessons for $190 or 10 lessons for $375
- Academy Team Group Lessons – $40 or group prepaid packages
- Tiny Tot’s under 6 – $50
Contact us for more information.
Updated information about proper dress for riding lessons (PDF opens in new window)