2012 Summer Horse Camp Dates Announced
Learn Riding Skills – Daily Riding Lesson
Basic Horse Care – Games & Activities – Arts & Crafts
|What:||Summer Horse Camp at Trinity Farm|
|When:||Session 1: June 18th – 20th (3 days)
Session 2: June 25th – 27th (3 days)
Session 3: June 28th & 29th (2 days)
Session 4: July 2nd & 3rd (2 days)
Session 5: July 9th – 11th (3 days)Time: 9 AM to 4 PM
Please note that we have divided the 5 day camp program into two separate sessions, a 3-day on June 25th – 27th, and a 2-day session on June 28th & 29th. Campers that want a truly immersive experience can combine these two sessions for a full week of fun and exciting horse camp at Trinity Farm!
10310 S. County Road 0
(15 minutes West of Indianapolis Int’l Airport)
|Who:||Children ages 8 & up|
|Cost:||$150 per camper (2-day camp session)*
$225 per camper (3-day camp session)*
$375 per camper (5-day camp session)*
* discounts available for combined sessions & multiple family members
- Learn riding skills – two lessons per day
- Basic horse education & safety
- Grooming & horse care
- Games & activities
- Campfire & songs
- Arts & crafts
All camp dates are subject to change if attendance is not adequate to make the camper’s experience a fun and memorable event.
More Information: Call (317) 539-5081 or email info@TrinityFarmIndiana.com.
Space is limited – sign up today!
Download and complete the reservation form. Mail it with your deposit to:
10310 S. County Road O
Clayton, IN 46118
A $50 deposit per session is required at time of reservation.
Things you may want to know about Trinity Farm and Horse Camp… The Trinity Farm gang has been involved with riding and horses as students for 17 years and as horse owners for 13 years. We moved to our 8.5 acres in August 2005 to fulfill a dream of owning our own place to raise, ride, train, and share the joy that our equine family has brought to us.
- Safety is of utmost concern whenever involved with these large animals.
- All campers will be guided and supervised in proper behavior while around horses.
- Children will have daily mounted lessons and will be required to wear a helmet, long pants and firm soled shoes.
- Proper safety around all of our farm animals will be stressed.
- Our goal is to share our farm and have fun learning about and loving horses.
- Campers will need to bring a sack lunch and drinks for the day.
The farm is owned by supervising adult, Mary Lynn Foster. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (317) 539-5081, or email info@TrinityFarmIndiana.com.
2012 Fall Weekend Horse Camp Dates Announced
Make your plans now for the 2012 Fall Weekend Overnight Horse Camp. Click for more information and 2012 Fall Weekend Horse Camp registration forms.
2012 Adult Horse Camp Registration Now Open
Join us for the 2012 Adult Horse Camp. Click for more information and 2012 Adult Horse Camp registration forms.