With our Fall Horse Camp coming up next weekend, we’ve had a lot of questions about what campers will need to bring with them. The list below includes everything needed for a fun, safe weekend of riding. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 317-539-5081
- Clothes for two days… remember it may be cold or muddy & dress for the weather! Don’t forget p.j.’s!
- Rubber boots and firm soled boots (riding boots if you have them), slippers if you prefer to wear them inside. Please send a ‘back up’ pair of shoes.
- Rain coat and warm jacket (hat and mitts if appropriate), we will be outside, rain or shine.
- Bedroll or sleeping bag and a pillow, bring more than you think you need.
- Any medications needed for a healthy time w/ clear directions for use.
- Two sack lunches – dinner and breakfast will be provided along with snacks and drinks. Bring a water bottle!
- Bandana, moving sawdust can be dusty!
- Personal hygiene items, tooth brush, hair brush, small towel and wash cloth to tidy up.
- Lots of energy, excitement and your singing voice!
- A Camera for personal photos if you like but NO IPODS, or other electronic devices!!
- Flashlight in working order. Extra batteries is never a bad idea.
We anticipate your arrival between 9:45 and 10 a.m. on Saturday; activities start promptly at 10. On Sunday, we will be finished with activities by 4 p.m. Campers will be tired, so please arrive on time so they can share their weekend activities.
Please include a signed release waiver if we do not have one on file along with information sheet. (PDF opens in new window)
Click to download a printable version of this page. (PDF opens in new window)
We are looking forward to having a great time!! See you Saturday, October 16th!