Trinity Farm LLC is a family owned and operated riding facility that teaches saddleseat riding and horsemanship, while promoting the development of relationships with horses and other horse enthusiasts.
Just west of Indianapolis in Hazelwood, Indiana, the farm sits on 8.5 acres and is located only minutes off of I-70 at the Monrovia / Belleville exit (#59) west of Indianapolis. Our aim is to promote American Saddlebred horses and saddleseat riding while developing safe and successful riders and horse and rider relationships.
Our mission is to teach the fundamentals of riding, horsemanship, and horse showing with an emphasis on developing confidence, control, and balance in a family friendly facility while promoting the unique relationship that exists between horses and horse enthusiasts. We believe in the power of vision and believe in making dreams come true. Click here to read more about our staff
- Outdoor arena, round pen and a riding track are utilized for lessons.
- Three fully fenced pastures are available for turn out.
- We recently expanded our stall capacity.
- We now have some limited short term boarding available.
- Our lounge area functions as a place to warm up or wait while visiting or a meeting place for classes